Deep Life Coaching
Do you want:
- To dream big without limitations?
- A clear focus on your purpose and direction?
- Be able to make better decisions with a clear mind?
- To have outstanding personal relationships?
- Be an amazing parent creating the best for your kids?
- To spend more time with your family and work less?
- To have balanced emotions and clear thinking?
The capability to actualise these is already inside of you, I help you see that. We are all born with the ability to have these attributes – we spend a lifetime getting away from that.
If these things resonate with you – Let’s have a powerful conversation 0161 408 2874
If you want to start committing to yourself –
Contact a Certified Life Coach Now 0161 408 2874
or send us a message
Deep Life Coaching
Life coaching is the process of two or more people participating in a relationship that promotes growth, positive mindset changes and that heads in a direction decided by the client.
I help you set your own goals and then execute a plan to move towards them, to get the life you really want, to dream big and eliminate limitations. Usually people who come to coaching are successful and a little stuck, they may need a little clarity or help with any given situation in life.
What Life coaching is designed to achieve?
Life Coaching is designed to get clear on your life’s purpose, define some goals and get this show on the road – action! You may need to work on a relationship, you may need to make a million $£ business decision, you may want to start a new business or transform your body whatever your goal is let’s have a conversation.
How life coaching can help you?
Often people come to coaching with 1 idea but leave with another, so be prepared! you might change directions, people often realise they don’t actually want what it is they think they came for, sometimes we uncover a lot more than what was expected. It is my expectation for you that you can leave with more than you wanted.
How does life coaching work?
Life Coaching works by exploration of presenting challenges or goals, and great questions from the right coach. You are the expert on you, the right coach will help you connect to your own superhero and help you realise that you had the answers inside all along. Often the realisation is that you don’t actually need a coach ϒ and that is a great realisation.
If you are the type of person who prefers to see clearly what happens, then I will outline it below:
- We clarify what you want – Through the right questions and some honesty from you, we get a clear pic of what you want to achieve and where you want to move towards. I don’t use any automated profiling or computer-generated nonsense, this is a real connection and honest appraisal.
- We assess where you are now – By this I mean we look at your reality and your factual circumstances. We see which ones of them are created by you and are real. We also see what is fixed, what is changeable we basically have an unbiased (as much as possible) view of where you are at.
- We look at how you got here – You may feel like you haven’t achieved anything but when you take an honest look at your successes, with a third eye on you, you have achieved a lot of things, sometimes your past will play a part in your stuck process.
- We check out your resources – Often it is not a lack of resources that hold us up, but a look at what you think they are will uncover some blockages. Resourcefulness is often the restriction, and this is a mindset we can work on and get creative with. We often simply make decisions about what is holding us back or make excuses!
- We make an action plan – Maybe not literally but we come up with a direction that moves you towards your goal. We know what the blocks are from our previous work. I hold you accountable to the actions you commit to taking, and if for some reason you get stuck, we have a look at that together.
- We celebrate your achievements – It is so easy to take criticism for many of us and so uncomfortable to accept praise and acknowledgement. We make a plan to celebrate, and acknowledge your achievements, we get used to making this a familiar process, small or big wins are all wins, positive energy and encouragement help us continue with momentum and movement forwards.
What Life Coaching is not
There are many types of coaches out there, motivational, NLP or college educated, there are lots of coaches who work from a book or specific model. Life coaching is not therapy, the difference is we spend more time moving forwards than exploring the past. Sometimes clients come to coaching a bit stuck rather than in a crisis, or they have goals, dreams ambitions that they are not fulfilling.
Life coaching isn’t for people who are looking for a coach to do the work for them, it takes a lot of commitment of your own and you have to do the work. It is also not about looking to get the most for the least, either financially or emotionally. My coaching is specifically not about staying intellectual and stuck in your head, we get connected to emotion and passion.
What are Life Coaching Skills
This is a great question and there are probably a million answers. Here are some skills that are important to me.
- To see underneath words
- To be insightful
- To be relational – non-judgemental
- To ask great questions
- To be supportive and encouraging
- To lead and not be afraid to ask hard questions
- To have done deep inner work
- To absolutely believe the client has all the answers inside
Life Coaching FAQs
Life Coaching often doesn’t work for a few reasons, mostly that you don’t have the right coach! Even if you’re not ready or at a place to get coached, the right coach will say this at the start. If you find yourself being unproductive or stagnant, it may be time to change your coach. It’s often worth considering the word “work” in the above question, your own perception and expectations can colour this so, if you feel this way, discuss with your coach.
With the right coach (there it is again) I am not saying I am the right coach, I am saying you follow your gut instinct. Coaching can be so helpful, I have witnessed people’s lives change unrecognisably in short periods – that is the reward of doing this work.
Confidence is often a result not a requirement, you may have a misconception of the need for confidence to take action in life. So, the bottom line is this, looking at what you think confidence is and its use, I can definitely help you make progress in moving forward.
Health is a massive part of my coaching, mental health as much as physical health. There is clearly a connection between the 2 and its often impossible to be both unhealthy in body and healthy in mind. I have worked with 1000s of clients on both mental and physical health and transformed my own.
When someone asks me how much does coaching cost, what they are really wondering is Can I afford to hire a coach? Or how to quantify the value. I often ask how much is a life changing insight worth, or a clear business decision, it’s certainly a question to ponder.
I have spent years honing my skills with people, depth and insight, spent 1000s on coaching and personal development, gone through many transformations of health, finances, mind and spirit.
I have spent many years helping people transform their lives, happy relationships, great parents and deeper connections.
I coach by insight rather than by time. Coaching may be 1-2hrs it may last less.
If you are ready for a life changing process give me free call to discuss.
This is a great question, my coaching is transformative. That means your life, health, mind-set, emotional state can transform if you show up fully to the coaching. I coach from the belief that all people have the ability to be happy, to make the decisions they need, to be successful they are born with it, and somehow got convinced by life that its no longer present within them. I see your greatness and help you see it.